Which Singapore Bank Should You Invest In? | DBS, OCBC, UOB
May 21, 2020
There are three major banks in Singapore and they are all investors’ favourites. We investigate which bank is offering the best value for investors right now!
View Part 1 here: https://youtu.be/jx0SjaEX67E
Updated Yield (1st May 2020):
DBS: 6.2% OCBC: 5.8% UOB: 5.4%
Please check Google Finance for the latest yield figure
Get More Value Invest Asia:
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/valueinvestasia
• Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/valueinvestasia
• Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/valueinvest…
• Podcast: https://anchor.fm/investingideas
• Newsletter: https://valueinvestasia.com/newsletter/
• Read more: https://valueinvestasia.com
There is no ads to display, Please add some
Keep up your good work.