The Founders and Team of Value Invest Asia
Stanley Lim P.S., CFA
Stanley Lim has spent the last decade in the investment industry. Over the course of his career, he has kick-started a few businesses, worked in the family office industry and most recently in the investment advisory industry. He has been a writer and analyst for The Motley Fool Singapore from 2013 to 2017. During his time at The Motley Fool, he was one of the pioneer staffs in building up the business and has successfully launched three products with the company. Personally, Stanley believes that financial literacy is a key component of the solution to ending global poverty. Stanley is currently the chief editor of Value Invest Asia.
Writer and Educator
- He has written close to 2000 articles online, on investment education and market analysis.
- Stanley is the co-writer of the Asia-focused investment book: “Value Investing In Asia“, published late 2017.
- He has invested in the Asian equity for the past decade and currently invests for a few co-investment vehicles.
- Stanley has managed and invested in the property market over the past decade, and is a director of a property management company.
- He has invested in private companies, typically in the start-up phase.
Stanley has also been interviewed before by media outfits such as Channel News Asia, MoneyFM 89.3, CapitalFM 95.8 and the Manual of Ideas.
Cheong Mun Hong, CFA
Cheong Mun Hong has spent over five years in the investment industry. He has been an Investment Analyst at a Singapore-based Trust Company since 2012. Over the course of his work, he has dealt with investments in both public and private entities. These investments span from investment securities to capital expenditure considerations.
He studied Mechanical Engineering at Nanyang Technological University with a minor in Business.
Cheong Mun Hong is the co-writer of the Asia-Focused investment book: “Value Investing In Asia“, published late 2017.
He has invested in Asian equities for close to a decade, with a personal interest in companies in the consumer staple and commodity sector.
Willie Keng, CFA
Willie Keng has spent more than 5 years within the financial services industry. He worked as an Investment Analyst in a Fund Management Company and a Sovereign Analyst for an Investment Bank. He is currently working as a Research Analyst for a Private Bank, providing fixed income research and portfolio advisory for clients.
Willie graduated from the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) with a Bachelor of Material Science and Engineering degree.